Refund requests should be made through the platform on which you bought Starri.
For Apple App Store purchases:
- Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com click, "I'd like to," then "Request a refund."
- Choose the reason why you'd like a refund, then click "Next."
- Choose "Starri" and click "Submit."
You can check the status of your request through Apple here ↗︎.
For Google Play Store purchases:
If it has been 48 hours since you made the purchase, you can request a refund through the Google Play Help Center ↗︎.
- Sign in to Google using the same email address used to make the purchase. Click "Confirm."
- Review Google Play's refund policies and click "Continue."
- Find Starri under the list of recent purchases and proceed to request a refund.
You can check your refund request status through Google here ↗︎.
After the refund process is completed, the gems purchased will be deducted from your account.