Starri Help Center
- How can I set up my device to play Starri (mobile version)?
- Unable to purchase gems or song packs in Steam version?
- I don’t have a webcam on my PC / Mac, can I still play Starri?
- My PC or Mac doesn’t have a powerful enough GPU to run Starri. What should I do?
- If I already have a Steam Starri account, how can I synchronise the purchase and progress to my mobile device, or vice versa?
- Would Starri work on my device?
- Connecting iPhone/iPad to TV with an HDMI cable (recommended)
- Connecting Android devices to TV with an HDMI cable (recommended)
- Does Starri record, save or upload my video?
- Starri keeps crashing, lagging or not working smoothly
- My movements in Starri are not detected properly
- I would like to switch to my new device to play Starri. How can I sync my data?
- What kind of data can be synchronized to another device?
- There’s some audio delay while playing the songs
- I can’t get passed the “Adjust the device angle” screen
- I can't start the game. It’s stuck on the “Preparing page” screen. (mobile version)
- What is the best way to get help?
- Where can I replay "Tutorial"?
- Where can I adjust the audio delay?
- Can I keep my data on multiple devices?